WarrantyWe offer a two-year guarantee on parts and craftsmanship for our products and a lifetime warranty on the frame. Should anything happen to your dogPACER pet treadmill we would like to know and be given the opportunity to help resolve any issue.
dogPACER treadmills are packaged in durable boxes for extra protection. However, if any damage is caused to the machine during transit this must be reported within two days of receipt and immediately returned in the original packing. We will then endeavor to replace the machine within one week of receiving the returned machine.
Any and all warranty claims must be submitted to the point of purchase.
All warranty claims must be supported by proof of purchase and only by the original buyer. This warranty is nontransferable and valid if the owner registers the product within 60 days from purchase on the website at –
If the fault is determined to be a manufacturing defect the product will be repaired or replaced by dogPACER.
All returns must be in original box or equally durable packaging to make certain The item is not damaged on return. Warranty products must be returned clean, with all parts, and the manual. Products that are not clean will not be accepted for return.
The lifetime frame warranty is for the carbon steel frame structure only. This warranty does not cover any damage to the frame by the user.
Warranty ExclusionsdogPACER products are designed to be used by dogs, any use by humans will immediately invalidate the warranty. Without limiting any statutory rights which may be available to the European consumer in respect of the product, including those under European Consumer Law, this warranty will not apply to:
- Damage caused through incorrect adjustment to dog treadmill, walking belts, drive belts.
- Any product supplied outside of Europe; or taken out of mainland EU.
- Any product stored or used outdoors
- Any defects caused by accidents, natural disasters, lightning, water, fire, wind, storms.
- Any defects caused by abuse or theft of the product and due to surges in the electrical power to which the product is connected.
- Any defects caused by faulty or defected power cables.
- Any product that is incorrectly installed or set up.
- Ordinary wear and tear of the product.
- Any adaptation or changes to the product which are not in accordance with the user manual supplied with the product.
- Damage resulting from:
– Incorrect adjustments to treadmill belts, drive belts
– Transportation (excludes transit damage when dispatched from an authorized dealer to buyer)
– Abuse, misuse, excessive use, failure to follow instructions, improper or abnormal usage.
– Alteration, modification, defective installation.
– Unauthorized repairs, alterations or modifications from an unauthorized third party.
– Any power supply fault in ancillary equipment used with the product.
– Pests, mice, cockroaches or other insects.
– Entry of foreign matter into the product including liquid, moisture or dirt; and
– Salt build-up or rust corrosion.
- Expendable parts such as paint and finish.